From the Connected Educators Blog
- Apple Teacher: Free Self-Paced Professional Development October 25, 2016
- Join the #ce16 chat tonight at 7pm ET! October 18, 2016
- Creativity in Every Classroom October 13, 2016
- Still lots of time to get involved with #ce16! October 12, 2016
- One Week Down, Three More to Go! October 8, 2016
Follow our Blog
CEM at a Glance
To get ready for this year's CEM, check out what happened last year, and what we hope happens next...
Event of the Week
This year's Library 2.0 conference is the first of many events to become part of CEM 2013...
Arne Duncan Speaks About CEM
In collaboration with a wide range of educational organizations and educators, the Connected Educators project is increasing the quality, accessibility, and connectedness of existing and emerging online communities of practice.
On this site you can:
- Comment on the draft report and briefs. We will be continually improving these publications, and we welcome your ideas.
- Join one of our communities, including our Education Online Community Managers Network.
- Add your community–or communities you like–to the Directory of Education Communities.
- Comment on the ideas, rate them, and add your own.
- Propose a guest blog post on innovations for a highly connected profession.