This is a recording of (and related links/resources for) a CEM kickoff panel and open discussion about global connected education trends and how connected educators around the world can help each other improve practice, with panelists Ed Gragert, Lucy Gray, Vicki Davis, Julie Lindsay, and Anne Mirtschin, Steve Hargadon moderating.
Need help viewing the program? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Check out a few of the global education initiatives our panelists are involved in, e.g.
- Education goes completely global later this month at the Learning 2.0 online conference August 20-24. Four days of 24/7 sessions around the world, part of CEM this year, run by Steve Hargadon and Lucy Gray.
- Be sure to check out Vicki Davis’ & Julie Lindsay’s Flat Classroom Project and look for their events on the CEM calendar.
* Interested in more panels like this? There’s a whole collection of them to access on the CEM Kickoff page, and an even bigger (much bigger) fully searchable and browsable collection/calendar of CEM events and activities from 100+ participating organizations on the Connected Educator Month home page.
* Never been part of an online education community or network before? Not sure you have what it takes yet? A great place to get up to speed is CEM’s collection of connected educator starter resources, including a starter kit, our help desk, and more…