- How can educators best take advantage of big technological trends such as mobile and gaming in their classrooms this year?
- What innovations and technologies being explored and leveraged outside education today have the greatest potential to be repurposed or extended to create educational value?
- Watch the main window video (Same as above in a new window)
- Read chat transcript (Recommended to accompany the video)
- Launch full recording in Blackboard Collaborate (Includes video of panelists, main window video, and chat)
Need help viewing the program? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Want to continue the discussion, have something you want to say? This session was just the beginning of a soon-to-be launched month-long forum on the same topics (Knocking On The Door: Connected Education & New Technologies) that will involve many of the panelists you just saw and more, and culminate with action items for the field. You’re invited to join us and be part of it–sign up for CEM to be alerted when it opens and get a link to the open door!
* Never been part of a forum before? Not sure you have what it takes yet? A great place to get up to speed is CEM’s collection of connected educator starter resources, including a starter kit, our help desk, and more…
* Interested in more panels like this? There’s a whole collection of them to access on the CEM Kickoff page, and an even bigger (much bigger) fully searchable and browsable collection/calendar of CEM events and activities from 100+ participating organizations on the Connected Educator Month home page.